Welcome to Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council (JNRC).
Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council is an autonomous body under state government of Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council came in force from 2003 onwards. Before this period the trained nurses of the State were registered with Bihar Nurses Registration Council.
The main objectives and functions of Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council are as follows.
- To establish and maintain a uniform standard of nursing education for Nurses, Auxiliary Nurse Midwives and by doing periodical inspection of the institution.
- To give registration to Nurses and Midwives who had undergone their training from recognized institutions.
- To conduct undergraduate courses and to issue diploma and registration certificate.
- To conduct examinations for GNM, ANM.
- Power to withdraw the recognition of qualification in case the institution fails to maintain its standards.
Know More About Us